I tailor my speaking engagements to the setting in which they occur, be it corporate, community, school or worship center. You can use the contact page to inquire or to request a date. Feel free to suggest a topic. All I ask is for you to assume responsibility for travel expenses and suitable remuneration.
"In the processes of life, there are no beginnings there are no ends, just middles." ~ Robert Webster
Suggest any topic you prefer. Here are some of the themes I have enjoyed talking about at speaking engagements, classrooms and seminars:
- Understanding and managing emotions.
- A personal plan for becoming your self.
- What is love?
- Understanding the dysfunction of controversy.
- Are theology and science compatible?
- How this free believer understands Christ.
"The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude." ~ William James